Inspired by David Morneau's great experiment 60x365, which ended yesterday, I have decided to take the opportunity to get myself out of my own creative rut.
This project will differ in a couple of ways, though. I am not going to write just 60 seconds for each day of the year, and unlike David, I only have Finale 2007 at my disposal to throw something together every day.
Well... here goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey alex -- thanks for pointing me toward your project. it's a huge commitment, but well worth it in the end.
daniel wolf made a piece a day for a month last november. i don't know what tools he used, but he posted pdf scores rather than mp3s. http://renewablemusic.blogspot.com/2007_11_01_archive.html
since you're working within Finale already, it might be nice to also post scores as you go... or not, just an idea.
good luck with this project. i'll check in on it when i can.
best
david
Much appreciated, David.
Thanks also for directing me to Daniel Wolf's site.
Post a Comment